- In QBASIC for PC (The QBASIC was provided by Microsoft until Windows
95). But it still works under Windows 98.
- Allows to disassemble automatically a provided PB-1000 ASCII ROM image.
- 42 undocumented assembler CASIO codes identified .
- Possibility to "test" the disassembling (possibility of
comming back to the 25 last disassembled lines. This functionality is
useful then stumbling across an undocumented code or data (not interpretable).
- 36Kb code, 8 data files of 13Kb each (ROM ASCII image files)..